This blog will document week 6 injury cases for the Eagles’ 1:00 PM kickoff Sunday in Tampa against the Buccaneers on FOX.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Wednesday, 10:14 PM: QB Michael Vick and CB Brandon Boykin were both limited in practice. Vick is recovering from an injured hamstring, and Boykin a groin.
- Thursday, 8:08 PM: Brandon Boykin practiced fully today. Michael Vick and James Casey were both limited.
- Friday, 4:10 PM: Michael Vick and James Casey are QUESTIONABLE for Sunday. Nick Foles and Patrick Chung are PROBABLE.
Inactives: TE Casey, TE Igwenagu, T Tobin, T Kelly, DE Square, CB Prater, CB Poyer.
All three QBs are active for the Eagles today, with Vick serving as the emergency quarterback. James Casey is out with injury, so the Eagles will only dress to TEs today. Look for Celek and Ertz to play some fullback.
FOR THE BUCCANEERS
- Wednesday, 10:20 PM: WR Mike Williams, G Carl Nicks, and S Dashon Goldson were all limited in practice.
- Thursday, 8:10 PM: Mike Williams and Carl Nicks were both limited in practice. S Dashon Goldson was a full participant.
- Carl Nicks has been diagnosed with a reoccurrence of his previous MRSA staph infection in his left foot.
- Friday, 4:13 PM: Depending on the findings of the Buccaneers MRSA report, the NFL could advise that the game be postponed.
Inactives: WR Williams, G Nicks, DE Gholston, DE Scot, DB Melvin, DB Adams.
Photo: Kim Klement, USA TODAY Sports