This blog will document week 5 injury cases for the Eagles’ 1:00 PM kickoff Sunday in New York against the Giants on FOX.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Wednesday, 6:48 PM: S Patrick Chung and CB Brandon Boykin were limited in practice Wednesday due to shoulder injuries.
- Saturday, 5:12 PM: Chung is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game.
- CB Brandon Boykin is PROBABLE.
FOR THE GIANTS
- Wednesday, 6:50 PM: 10 Giants did not practice Wednesday.
- C David Baas did not practice with a neck injury.
- LB Mark Herzlich did not practice with a toe injury.
- CB Jayron Hosely did not practice with an injured hamstring.
- DTs Cullen Jenkins and Linval Joseph, as well as CB Terrell Thomas, did not practice due to knee injuries.
- TE Adrien Robinson did not practice with a foot injury,
- CB Aaron Ross and DT Shaun Rogers did not practice with back injuries.
- G Chris Snee did not practice with a hip injury.
- CB Corey Webster was limited in practice with a groin injury.
- Saturday, 5:14 PM: Baas, Hosely, Joseph, Robinson, Ross, and Snee are all OUT for Sunday.
- Former Eagle DT Cullen Jenkins is QUESTIONABLE.