This blog will document week 4 injury cases for the Eagles’ 4:25 PM kickoff Sunday in Denver against the Broncos on FOX.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Wednesday, 9:14 PM: S Patrick Chung did not practice with an injured shoulder. Rookie Earl Wolff took reps with the first team.
- Thursday, 6:58 PM: S Patrick Chung did not practice again Thursday due to his shoulder injury.
- Friday, 4:25 PM: S Patrick Chung has been listed as DOUBTFUL with his shoulder injury.
Eagles Inactives: QB Barkley, TE Igwenagu, T Kelly, T Tobin, DE Square, CB Prater, FS Chung
CB Roc Carmichael is up in favor of CB Shaun Prater. Patrick Chung is inactive, so Earl Wolff will start.
FOR THE BRONCOS
- Wednesday, 9:14 PM: S Duke Ihenacho did not practice with an ankle injury. CB Tony Carter also missed practice due to an ankle issue.
- TE Joel Dressen was limited in practice with an injured knee. CB Champ Bailey was also limited due to his foot injury.
- Friday, 4:29 PM: CB Tony Carter and TE Joel Dressen are PROBABLE.
- S Duke Ihenacho and CB Champ Bailey are listed as QUESTIONABLE.
Broncos Inactives: QB Dysert, RB Anderson, T Justice, G Kuper, DT Williams, LB Lenon, CB Bailey
Champ Bailey bing inactive is huge for the Eagle offense. DeSean Jackson will likely go against Domonique Rogers-Cromartie. Eagles fans are well aware of Rogers-Cromartie’s inconsistency.