This blog will document week 3 injury cases for the Eagles’ 8:20 PM kickoff Thursday night at home against the Kansas City Chiefs on NFL Network.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Monday, 10:22 PM: CB Bradley Fletcher was cleared to practice today after suffering a week one concussion.
- CB Brandon Hughes did not practice with a hamstring injury.
- Wednesday, 3:48 PM: CB Brandon Hughes has been released to make room for CB Roc Carmichael.
- T Dennis Kelly and CB Bradley Fletcher are both PROBABLE, after missing Sunday’s game.
Eagles Inactives: QB Barkley, TE Igwenagu, T Kelly, T Tobin, DE Square, CB Carmichael, CB Poyer.
Vinny Curry and Shaun Prater get their first game action of the season. rookie Jordan Poyer is inactive in place of Prater, and rookie Damion Square is inactive for DE Curry.
FOR THE CHIEFS
- Monday, 10:43 PM: Three starters missed practice Monday. G Brandon Albert, TE Anthony Fasano, and CB Brandon Flowersowers wall spectators. It is likely Albert and Flowers play, but Fasano’s status depends on the severity of his ankle injury.
- Tuesday, 6:03 PM: Albert, Flowers, and Fasano were all limited today.
- Wednesday, 3:44 PM: TE Anthony Fasano is DOUBTFUL for Thursday’s game. Backup TE Travis Kelce is QUESTIONABLE. CB Brandon Flowers is also QUESTIONABLE.
Chiefs Inactives: QB Bray, TE Fasano, TE Kelce, C Kush, DT Howard, LB Johnson, LB Martin.
Both Chiefs TEs Fasano and Kelce are out. The job of the linebackers became a great deal easier for the Eagles tonight. Look for WR Dwayne Bowe to receive a lion’s share of targets. Fortunately for the Chiefs, CB Brandon Flowers is in fact in the starting lineup.
Photo: NY Post