In three of the five seasons the Phillies won their NL East...
The Sixers Try To Remain Relevant By Introducing Dr. J, Allen Iverson, and Wilt Chamberlain Bobbleheads
I guess making a Charles Barkley bobblehead for his 50th birthday celebration was too much for the new Sixers ownership to handle. But, the month of March is hoping to be a prosperous one for the mediocre Sixers, and Andrew Bynum has nothing to do with it.
On Saturday, March 2nd, the Sixers will have a Wilt Chamberlain bobblehead night, trying to regain the support of all of their fans who are dead/near death. That’ll sell tickets.
On March 16th, the big man who is still awesome, Dr. J Julius Erving, will have his own bobblehead night. Iverson will be next on March 30th. Show ya luv. Passion. Intense. Proud. Pathetic. Bobbleheads are nice and all, but when the product is as bad as it is on the court, it sours the deal. Unless you’re under 12 years old. Which in that case, I see a lot of birthday parties being celebrated at these games.
Bleeding Brotherly Love
Latest posts by Bleeding Brotherly Love (see all)
- The Articles Talking About the Phillies Trading Cliff Lee Have Already Begun - May 23, 2013
- Michael Vick: “And he [Chip Kelly] was like, ‘Hold it like this.’ That should secure that [turnover] problem.” - May 23, 2013
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk is Already Speculating of a Rift Between Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman - May 23, 2013
- Come Out and Cheer for the Diamonds – Philly’s Bikini Basketball Team - May 15, 2013
- Bird Bits: Chip Kelly’s OTA’s, McNabb Retiring an Eagle, and Felix Jones Joins Roster - May 15, 2013
- The Articles Talking About the Phillies Trading Cliff Lee Have Already Begun
- Michael Vick: “And he [Chip Kelly] was like, ‘Hold it like this.’ That should secure that [turnover] problem.”
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk is Already Speculating of a Rift Between Chip Kelly and Howie Roseman
- Michael Vick: ‘Ignorant’ critics don’t know football