With snow falling all around him Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy...
The Sixers Try To Remain Relevant By Introducing Dr. J, Allen Iverson, and Wilt Chamberlain Bobbleheads
I guess making a Charles Barkley bobblehead for his 50th birthday celebration was too much for the new Sixers ownership to handle. But, the month of March is hoping to be a prosperous one for the mediocre Sixers, and Andrew Bynum has nothing to do with it.
On Saturday, March 2nd, the Sixers will have a Wilt Chamberlain bobblehead night, trying to regain the support of all of their fans who are dead/near death. That’ll sell tickets.
On March 16th, the big man who is still awesome, Dr. J Julius Erving, will have his own bobblehead night. Iverson will be next on March 30th. Show ya luv. Passion. Intense. Proud. Pathetic. Bobbleheads are nice and all, but when the product is as bad as it is on the court, it sours the deal. Unless you’re under 12 years old. Which in that case, I see a lot of birthday parties being celebrated at these games.
Bleeding Brotherly Love
Latest posts by Bleeding Brotherly Love (see all)
- Did New Sixers CEO Scott O’Neil Admit the Sixers Were Going to Be Awful This Year? - July 15, 2013
- Domonic Brown Wasn’t Selected for the Home Run Derby Thanks to Simpleton David Wright - July 15, 2013
- It’s Official – Claude Giroux Agrees to 8-Year, $66 Million Extension - July 5, 2013
- There’s a Chance This Season Will be Jeremy Maclin’s Last With Eagles - June 27, 2013
- The Flyers Are Frontrunners to Land Kings Goalie Jonathan Bernier - June 20, 2013