On Thursday, the Philadelphia Eagles announced that Ed Marynowitz was promoted to...
The Sixers Try To Remain Relevant By Introducing Dr. J, Allen Iverson, and Wilt Chamberlain Bobbleheads
I guess making a Charles Barkley bobblehead for his 50th birthday celebration was too much for the new Sixers ownership to handle. But, the month of March is hoping to be a prosperous one for the mediocre Sixers, and Andrew Bynum has nothing to do with it.
On Saturday, March 2nd, the Sixers will have a Wilt Chamberlain bobblehead night, trying to regain the support of all of their fans who are dead/near death. That’ll sell tickets.
On March 16th, the big man who is still awesome, Dr. J Julius Erving, will have his own bobblehead night. Iverson will be next on March 30th. Show ya luv. Passion. Intense. Proud. Pathetic. Bobbleheads are nice and all, but when the product is as bad as it is on the court, it sours the deal. Unless you’re under 12 years old. Which in that case, I see a lot of birthday parties being celebrated at these games.
Latest posts by Bleed Philly (see all)
- Phillies Projected to Finish 2015 With Worst Record in Baseball - January 30, 2015
- The Phillies Are Still Talking With the Brewers and Blue Jays About Jonathan Papelbon - January 28, 2015
- Jeremy Maclin Re-signing With the Eagles Isn’t a Slam Dunk Anymore - January 28, 2015
- Nick Foles is Becoming a Hot Commodity, and the St. Louis Rams Reportedly Want Him - January 27, 2015
- Nike Cancels Iverson Tribute Sneakers - November 24, 2014