This blog will document week 17 injury cases for the Eagles’ 1:00 PM kickoff in New York on FOX.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Monday, 1:50 PM: Andy Reid announced that Nick Foles is OUT for Sunday’s game with a broken hand. Michael VIck will start in his place.
- Wednesday, 11:58 PM: The Eagles re-signed DT Anthony Dixon to a two year deal.
- The team placed QB Nick Foles on IR today.
- Friday, 10:22 PM: Mychal Kendricks and Fletcher Cox missed practice with concussions, and are not expected to lay Sunday.
- Friday, 4:45 PM: Mychal Kendricks and Fletcher Cox are OUT. TE Evan Moore is Doubtful.
- Saturday, 3:19 PM: TE Evan Moore has been lowered to OUT for tomorrow’s game. Emile Igwenagu will play backup TE, and Chris Polk will play FB.
Inactives: RB Polk, WR Salas, TE Moore, T Kopa, G Watkins, DT Cox, LB Kendricks
Akeem Jordan and Derek Landri will start in place of Cox and Kendricks. Going from the week 1 starter down all the way to the inactives list shows the tailspin Danny Watkins has undergone.
FOR THE GIANTS
- Friday, 10:24 PM: Prince Amukamara, David Baas, and Chris Canty all missed Thursday’s practice.
- Amahd Bradshaw, Justin Tuck, Jayron Hosley, Hakeem Nicks, Kenny Phillips, and Chris Snee were all limited in Thursday practice.
Inactives: RB Torain, WR Barden, TE Robinson, DE Ojomo, DT Canty, CB Hosley, S Sash
In this all-important game, the Giants will be without star Chris Canty, as well as rookie sensation Jayron Hosley. Look for the Eagles to attack the Giants secondary with Cooper and Maclin.