This blog will document week 14 injury cases for the Eagles’ 1:00 PM kickoff in Tampa against the Buccaneers on FOX.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Wednesday, 6:27 PM: Kurt Coleman has a chest injury and did not practice Wednesday.
- Fletcher Cox re-injuried his tailbone injury Sunday night, and also did not practice.
- Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy still hav yet to pass their ImPACT tests, and also did not practice Wednesday.
- Thursday, 5:21 PM: Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, and Kurt Coleman did not practice Wednesday. Mike Patterson also did not practice with an illness.
- Chris Polk and Fletcher Cox returned to full participation in practice today. Polk had been dealing with a toe injury, while Cox had aggravated his tailbone injury.
- Friday, 2:02 PM: DT Mike Patterson(pneumonia), RB LeSean McCoy(concussion), S Kurt Coleman(chest), OL Nate Menkin(throat), and QB Michael Vick(concussion) have been ruled out for Sunday’s game. S Colt Anderson will start in Coleman’s place.
Inactives: QB Vick, WR Salas, RB McCoy, Rb Polk, S Coleman, OL Kopa, DT Patterson
Colt Anderson will play in place of Coleman, making his first start pf the season. The Eagles will debut rookie LB Ryan Rau and WR Marvin McNutt. Rau was promoted off the practice squad this week, and McNutt took the spot of the injured DeSean Jaclson. McNutt may not receive much time, however, as he will dress as the fifth Wide Receiver.
FOR THE BUCCANEERS
- Friday, 2:08 PM: Backup CB LeQuan Lewis is unlikely to play after injuring his knee last week against the Broncos.
- DT Roy Miller has not practiced with a head injury, and is also likely out. He is being evaluated for a concussion after leaving Sunday’s game with Denver. Miller is a run-stuffing specialist, so his absence will weaken the run defense.
Inactives: RB Smith, LB Goode, WR Douglas, WR Gilreath, DL Mastifilo, and DT Miller.
The big name here being that of Roy Miller. The Bucs’ run defense will be significantly weakened without Miller in this game. Look for another 100+ yard day from zbryce Brown.