This blog will document week 10 injury cases for the Eagles 4:25 kickoff against Dallas.
FOR THE EAGLES
- Wednesday, 5:46 PM: Todd Herremans has officially been placed on Injured Reserve, and Julian Vandervelde has been brought up from the practice squad
- Wednesday, 10:26 PM: Nate Allen returned to practice today, and has declared himself ready to play Sunday.
- Receiver Mardy Gilyard has already been ruled out for Sunday’s game.
- LeSean McCoy missed practice today, officially for an illness. He explained that he did not wan to risk catching the flu virus.
- Danny Watkins remains sidelined and missed practice with his ankle injury.
- Thursday, 5:30 PM: Chris Polk has been ruled out for Sundays’s game with a toe injury.
- Thursday, 8:04 PM: LeSean McCoy and Danny Watkins both missed practice again today with illness and an ankle injury, respectively.
- Defensive Coordinator Todd Bowles responded to a question in today’s press conference regarding Vinny Curry’s possible activity this week by saying, “He’s close.” We shall see if he receives his first NFL action this Sunday, to possibly spark the Defensive Line to life.
- Saturday, 9:21 AM: LeSean McCoy returned to practice Friday, and is listed as Probable on the official injury report along with Nate Allen, Akeem Jordan, Brandon Boykin, David Sims, Evan Mathis, and Jason Avant.
FOR THE COWBOYS
- Wednesday, 10:30 PM: DeMarco Murray is expected to be out Sunday, and Felix Jones will start in his place.
- Center Phil Costa is also uncertain of his playing status with an ankle injury.
- Starting Linebacker Dan Connor was limited in practice today. Former Eagle Ernie Sims is next in line should Connor be unable to go.
- Thursday, 8:07 PM: Jay Ratliff, Phil Costa, and DeMarco Murray all missed practice today. Ratliff and Costa are 50-50, and Murray is not expected to play.
- Saturday, 9:23 AM: DeMarco Murray, Sean Lissemore, and Phil Costa have been ruled out for Sunday’s game
- Linebacker Dan Connor is doubtful, and Cornerback Mike Jenkins is listed as Questionable