Corruption rears its ugly head, to ruin sports once again. Times Now...
Scott Hartnell Had Some Fun Yesterday
While many Flyers players have either gone overseas or moved down to the Adirondack Phantoms to play hockey during the NHL Lockout, Scott Hartnell chooses the other option: Having fun. Hartnell was spotted down at the sports complex yesterday tailgating the Eagles game with Comcast Spectacor COO Peter Luukko, defenseman Kimmo Timonen, and Player Development coach Derian Hatcher. And what better way to top of Hartnell’s day of fun, then to head over to xFinity Live! and ride the mechanical bull.
Photos via: Crossing Broad
Latest posts by Rick Wegryn (see all)
- VIDEO: Something To Make You Proud To Be A Sixers Fan - March 13, 2013
- This is Probably the Best Sports Related Harlem Shake Video You Will Ever See - February 21, 2013
- The NEW Flyers 2013 Victory Song - February 12, 2013
- Phillies Announce 2013 Spring Training Games That Will Be Televised - February 6, 2013
- VIDEO: Zac Rinaldo Destroys BJ Crombeen - February 5, 2013